Child (Age 1 to 16) - MATFA Re-discover Fun 2.0
- Sunday - Thursday : 10am -10pm
- Friday & Saturday : 10am -10:30pm
- Admission to Starship Galactica
How to use
- Please present either mobile or printed voucher for entry.
- Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket is valid for mykad & non-mykad holders.
- Kindly check with park on latest operation time before redemption.
- Child age 1 to 16 would require ticket for entry.
- Adult ticket is required from Age 17 and above, and are available at the ticket counter.
- Children and adults required to wear socks inside the Starship Galactica at all times. You can bring your own socks or buy at counter on the spot.
- Children are advised to wear long trousers and long-sleeved shirts to minimize bumps and scrapes. Jewellery is worn at your own risk and children wearing eyewear should take particular care.
- Remember to play safe, especially around the slides. Wait your turn, wait for a clear landing and never slide head first, only feet first.
- No rough play will be tolerated – this includes pushing, shoving and wrestling. Warnings will be given when necessary. You or your child may be asked to leave should you pose a threat to any of the guests or members of staff.
- No food or drinks are allowed within the play area. Food and drinks are available for purchase at The Foodtree Restaurant located outside the play area.
- Starship Galactica and its surrounding environment is a smoke-free facility. Smoking in or around the play area is strictly prohibited.
- No exchange, refund, replacement and/or extension will be made under any circumstances.
- Ticket purchased is non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and is valid for one (1) time use only.
- Unauthorized duplication and/or resale of The Ticket will result in denial of entry.
- The Management reserves the right to substitute, amend or terminate any offers or promotions at any time without prior notice.